1) Do you recommend advance reservations?
While reservations are not required, we strongly recommend you reserve spots in advance if you know the specific day and time you want to join us, particularly on weekends. You can purchase tickets online.
2) What should I bring?
We recommend wearing comfortable rubber-soled shoes or sneakers and bringing along a light sweater or jacket, even on a warm day. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are a must, and donít forget your camera or binoculars.
3) Do you offer discounts for large groups?
For information on group pricing and charter tours, please call us at 888-400-0601.
4) Is there food on board?
Light snacks, beverages, wine and beer are available onboard.
5) Where can I park?
10 Blaney St, Salem MA 01970
All of our standard tours start here. This is the Salem Ferry Terminal and has plenty of free parking.
6) Can I take my dog on the boat?
Yes, on a leash.
7) Can I take my dog to Misery Island?
Yes, as long as you keep your dog on a leash and pick-up after them.
8) How long will I be on Misery Island?
About one hour and 45 minutes.
9) Can I stay on Misery Island longer if I want?
Yes! Sometimes we can accommodate longer stays on the island. Ask the captain to make sure we have room on the boat for the return trip you want.
10) Is there an extra fee for staying on Misery Island?
Yes. We charge $10 per person which covers drop-off, Trustees of Reservations user fee, and pick-up.
11) What is your contact information?